Sunday 1 September 2013



White sleevless button down blouse: Primark
Black long sleeved crop top: Internacionale
Green peg trousers: Internacionale
Quilted T-shirt: Primark
Black and white plaid jumper: Primark
Rings: Newlook
White faux leather Satchel: Primark
Denim skinnt jeans: Primark
Aztec Bra: American Apparel
Black mother of god pattern sweatshirt: Sheinside

So this weekend me my mum and sister went shopping in Stirling, Me and my sister have both started new jobs so we needed to buy some clothes for work. That never went to plan haha (well I did buy a blouse :P). So I thought I would show you everything I bought over the week and talk about my favourite pieces from the bunch!


I am so happy with my jumper from Sheinside It is amazing and so comfortable! I haven't been able to take it off! I am trying to bring a bit more colour to my wardrobe and I think this piece will be amazing for fall/winter! I cant get over how amazing Sheinside is! I wish I could just buy everything from their store!


This quilted T-shirt from Primark is so cute! its a nice thicker T-shirt for the colder months.I can't wait to style this piece, it will look good with my new leather trousers (you can see them here) or with a nice denim circle skirt for a more feminine look! I'm not too sure on the gold chain on the pocket, and was thinking about taking it off, what are your thoughts?


Last but not least my amazing buy from this weekend! These trousers were only £3!! Yeah you heard me! I tried them on and they were a little bit too big for me, but at that price how could I say no?! Trousers are definitely on my shopping list as its already starting to get cold in Scotland (not that it's ever warm).

I'm trying my best to be prepared for winter! So far so good! just need some more cute chunky knit cardigans and a nice big winter coat! :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment