Friday 16 August 2013

Faux Sho!




So this is just a wee post showing you a few things I purchased today, me and my mum did a bit of shopping in Livingston, and got some nice lunch at Chiquito's (The most amazing Mexican place)

Faux leather (ALWAYS Faux) trousers have been on my wish list for a while now and wanted a pair that didn't look too shiny or plastic like. These trousers are amazing and they are from Primark! only £15 and they are super comfy, they are also lined to no awkward moments like Ross from friends! I love how Primark keep upping their game and are producing better quality and more stylish clothes (baring in mind you do still have to rummage through the rails to find these pieces). Once I do start to have a decent bank balance I would like to spend more money on better pieces but I don't think i'll ever stop shopping at Primark it's just such great value for money!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment