Sunday 28 July 2013


Black cut out dress: Forever21
Black Jeffery Campbell Lita Replicas: Boohoo.com

So last night was my birthday night out (I know my birthday was weeks ago) and we went for a night on the town in Glasgow! We ended up in the Garage as usual! Although I feel my dress was too pretty for the Garage I had a great time! I love the cheesy music they play in there!

As my usual unorganised self I didn't have time to get some decent photos (but at least I'm smiling in these pics :P), and these pictures definitely don't do the dress justice! I haven't worn anything backless since my leavers ball (like 4 years ago) because I am rather flat-chested and can be quite self conscious about it, the thought of not wearing a bra scares me a little haha, But with a lot of tape and nipple covers I took the plunge! My hair was done by my lovely sister who took ages curling it, but alas the curls only lasted around half an hour as my hair is a cruel mistress!

Well that's all my birthday celebrations over :( and my friends and family are relieved I didn't drag it out any longer haha! Hope all you summer babies are celebrating your birthdays in style :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment