Sunday 14 July 2013

Eat My Shorts





White Crop top: Topshop
Jeremy Scott inspired Bart Simpson Shorts: SheInside
Vans: Office

I was given these shorts for my birthday (you can see what else I got in my previous post here!) and I absolutely love them! I think SheInside is great for getting look alike designer clothing super cheap! :). I love the cheekiness of these shorts, and Bart is definitely the best Simpson!

Today I had the family round for some birthday celebrations. Although it does not look it in my photos, it was actually a really nice day! We had home made cocktails in the garden and me and my wee cousins enjoyed a dip in the paddling pool, I am such a child haha!

The weather in Scotland this summer has been absolutely amazing so far! I hope you are all enjoying the sun where you are! :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment