Sunday 7 April 2013




Top: Present from a friend
Shorts: Topshop
Check Shirt: Topshop
Nikes: Footlocker



Just a quick wee outfit post from yesterday, I didn't do very much but I just really liked my outfit and thought I would share it! 
I took these pictures at night so the lighting isn't very good, apologies. I really should learn how to work my camera!

I would just like to clarify that yes I know Nike shoes are made from real leather, I bought these shoes when I was about 16 year old and was very naive when it came to leather products and if I had known better I wouldn't have bought them. I know I shouldn't wear them and I do feel guilty when I do, but I suppose its better than me not wearing them and the cow suffering for no reason at all.

On a lighter note I hope you all had a great weekend :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment