Friday 5 April 2013


I apologise for the poor quality of my photos, My camera is not the best.






Top: New Look
Jeans: Primark
Shirt: Topshop
Sunglasses: Topshop
Shoes: Boohoo.com

So I was at a social meet up yesterday, as I'm trying to broaden my social circle and to try and meet new and interesting people. It was my first time going to something like this so I was very nervous. We met up at O'Neil's in the merchant city but as we all just got settled a live band was performing so it was impossible to talk to each other so we ended up going across the road to the Arta. It was so strange going from a typical Irish pub to a Mediterranean themed bar, with marble floors and statues. But overall it was a great night, everyone was very nice and welcoming, and I'll definitely try and go to the next one.

I tried to keep my outfit casual, and paired it with some heels to fancy it up a bit. I absolutely love these shoes, they are stylish, comfy, and make me feel like a giant. They are a little hard to master when you have two left feet, but I only had one stumble the whole day! I brought my sunglasses out with me as I have not had a chance to wear but the sun was gone by the time I got to Glasgow, typical.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment