Sunday 21 April 2013

A wee holiday edition to my style blog (Wooo! A change of scenery!)


Top: Topshop
Shorts: Topshop
Shirt: Topshop
Shoes: Footlocker


Bikini: Topshop
Kimono: H&M
Scarf: Present from my sister
Glasses: A random shop in Benidorm

So me, my sister and her friend went to Benidorm for a few days. It was amazing! It was so sunny and hot, the beach was gorgeous and the night life was awesome! I only managed to take a few photos for the blog, as I was too busy enjoying myself. Apologies for the beach photos, I was a bit worse for wear that day... (and yes I do realise I don't have the body to pull off the swimsuit)

It was a great holiday. Unfortunately I did not get the job that I talk about in my last post, but I did receive an e-mail while I was away for another job I was interviewed for and I got it! So not only did I get a wee break away from being bored all day, I got to come home to a new job!

 All in all a good week :)

x



No comments:

Post a Comment